This manuscript may be a copy of the Polyeleos, "Service of Sophia, the Wisdom of God, which is in the Great New City,” compiled in the 1st half of the 17th century (before 1646) by Prince Simeon Shakhovsky.
A text carved in Cyrillic across its entire surface states that this house was built in 1749 by Stefan Povych and his sons, and the master was Fesio (Fedir) Udych. From the outside, the architectural monument is also interesting for its restrained exquisite artistic decoration.
A reproduction of a painting based on the image of a Cossack-bandurist, appears in the Museum Bulletin (Muzeǐnyǐ visnyk) no. 18 published in 2018. The Cossack-bandurist became the personification of the chivalrous Ukrainian Cossack spirit. Oil painting on canvas, 54 x 65 cm.