A photograph of the Winter Theater founded in the late nineteenth century by Vasyl′ Leontiǐovych Shapovalov. It was later replaced by the Donetsk Academic Regional Drama Theater in 1960.
Illina Church, the oldest of the Trinity-Illina Monastery, Chernihiv. The modern appearance of the Illina Church is the result of reconstructions in the 10th , 2nd, and 18th centuries.
Cathedral of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul in the city of Kamianets-Podilskyi. Roman Catholic Church (the main temple of the Kamianets diocese). Photo by: Filin (December 2012)
In 1941, the building housed a military hospital. While retreating from the city, the fascists burned the building of the former male gymnasium along with other houses. All that remained of it - burnt brick walls - was transferred to the industrial technical school. Reconstruction work was completed in 1952.
One of the Seven Wonders of Sumy, the manor house "Round Yard" is a horse yard of the Nadarzhinsky-Golitsyn estate in the town of Trostyanets. In fact, it is not a round, but an oval construction with four towers, which combines elements of Gothic and Ukrainian baroque.
This hospital was built at the soda factory and located in the "Belgian heritage," the conventional name of a residential quarter in Lysychansk, which consisted of residential and public buildings erected at the end of the 19th - beginning of the 20th century for the servants and workers.
Announcement of the opening of the new gymnasium at the Gymnasium Alexandrinum (now VSP "Mariupol Vocational College of State Educational Institution "PDTU"), October 18, 1899, Mariupol.